Director,Threat Intelligence & Security Monitoring
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad
- 15 févr. 19
Director,Threat Intelligence & Security Monitoring
Leading the way in International Banking. Standard Chartered is one of the world's most dynamic and exciting international banks. Once you have joined the team, we offer many opportunities to expand and grow your career.
We are currently looking for Programme Director, Threat Intelligence and Security Monitoring
· Understanding the Bank's current Threat Intelligence and Security Monitoring processes/tooling
· Defining (with stakeholder input) the strategic direction for the Domain and the short, medium and long term roadmap for delivery of new capabilities and optimisation in support of the Cyber Defence Centre.
· Defining, socializing and agreeing a target architecture and logical process library
· Defining a staged roadmap to deliver tangible and incremental capability uplift
· Building and managing a team of suitably skilled and experience Threat Intelligence and Security Monitoring practitioners to deliver on the roadmap - from requirements through to transition and go-live (including definition of target BAU processes)
· Identify areas for effectiveness gains through technical enhancements, rationalisastion, orchestration or process redesign
· Identifying, selecting and onboarding new technology as/when required through a structured and comprehensive selection process and ensuring buy-in from affected stakeholders
· To understand the technical infrastructure challenges and complexities that exist within each stream or area of a programme and identify pragmatic responses.
· Must be able to galvanise the diverse products and technologies within the TI and Security Monitoring space into a coherent and integrated solution that meets key goals of the Business and stakeholders.
· Identifying and owning architectural, technical and deployment risk, escalating to the Accountable Executive and Business (as appropriate) with strategies to mitigate that risk
· Assurance of all technical design documentation including infrastructure, development specifications, functional and non-functional requirements specification to meet requirements.
· Adherence to SCB Programme Management good practice and governance
· Act as the SCB thought leader for TI and Secuirty Monitoring and ensure the capability meets and exceeds competitive and industry trends
· As a member of the Security Transformation Management Team, ensure effective engagement across the Portfolio, consistent and rigorous reporting and effective management of Programme and cross-Portfolio risks and issues.
· Provide a single point of contact for the STS MT into the Threat Intelligence and Security Monitoring programme and clear accountability for delivery into the Threat Intelligence and Security Monitoring Service Domain.
· Proactively engage with stakeholders to obtain buy-in for the service and manage the escalations and expectations accordingly.
· Manage a team of 30+ FTE's.
· Ownership of budget $15M+
COMPETENCIES (KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS):
· Minimum 15 years experience in Information Security, preferably within FIs or consultancy/SI.
· At least 12 years experience in designing & implementing security/cyber solutions as part of major multi-stream change programmes.
· Resilient and able to adapt to changing priorities and conflicting requirements
· Strong and proven Programme Management skills (and PMP certification).
· Excellent written, oral communication and reporting skills.
· Strong presentation skills with an excellent standard of English
· Ability to articulate complex ideas and challenges in a simple and coherent way
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills with a troubleshooting mindset
· Must be experienced in a complex, multi-national organization - an advocate of team multi culture and collaborative working
· Must be able to manage and responsibly navigate barriers to progress.
· Must be able to identify risks and issues, mitigate and communicate to the project team, program management and associated steering committee members
· Must be able to engage with (commercials) and manage external (vendor) resources.
· Must have experience of managing project finances - forecasting, actuals, accruals, estimating
· Must be a motivated and enthusiastic leader with a can-do attitude.
· Must have a track record of delivering results from diverse teams
· Must possess excellent communication and influencing skills, particularly in liaison with internal & external service providers and senior leadership
· Must be independent and confident, but willing and able to harness the expertise of others.
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills - the ability to easily develop effective relationships with colleagues across the firm
· Experience of key technologies (Threat aggregation, SIEMs, Security Analytics, User Behaviour Analysis) and experience in the design and deployment of these for tangible outcomes.
Proposition - A diverse culture
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...
ling your potential.