- Basic Salary + Performance Bonus
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Capco Malaysia
- 08 déc. 17
Capco, a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the financial services industry. Our professionals combine innovative thinking with our unrivaled first-hand industry knowledge to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, and managed services to move their organizations forward. Through our collaborative and efficient approach, we help our clients successfully increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs and enhance control. We specialize in banking; capital markets; wealth and investment management; finance, risk & compliance; and technology. We serve our clients from offices in leading financial centres across North America, Europe and APAC
To aid our aggressive growth plans in Malaysia, Capco is looking for strong and dynamic individual with relevant experience in Finance and Audit.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Part qualified or qualified CPA, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): technical accounting, data analysis and manipulation, task coordination, Stakeholder Management, MS Office, PeopleSoft.
- Prepare monthly management reports; budget and forecast numbers
- Experience in local taxation (corporate & individual)
- Experience in Statutory (GST, withholding tax, SOCSO, EPF & PTPTN calculation & filling the same)
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, (Mandarin & Cantonese will be an added advantage)
- At least 4-7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Executives specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Accounts Payable, Travel Expense processes and general accounting experience
• Technical accounting skills.
• Data analysis and manipulation skills.
• People Soft and Oracle e-business experience preferred.
• Microsoft Office applications experience.
• Ability to exercise judgment within procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
• Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Graduate/Master's degree, Part qualified or qualified CPA in Finance with 4-7 years accounting or project finance experience.
• Knowledge and working experience in PeopleSoft / any other ERP is essential