- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia
- CDI, Plein-temps
- HSBC Bank (M) Berhad
- 20 oct. 17 2017-10-20
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Finance aims to provide HSBC with a professional, effective and responsive finance service that operates at optimal cost and employs a common and transparent global model.
We are now inviting qualified individuals to join this team in the role of Finance Manager.
- Manage Group financial reporting requirements for the Bank;
- Analyse trends and variances in Profit and Loss Account;
- Investigate exceptions and advise on rectification;
- Ensure transactions are accounted for using relevant accounting standards;
- Advisory role in finance or accounting related projects.
- Preferably a member of a professional accounting body and/or with an accounting degree with relevant experience in finance related work;
- A sound knowledge of IFRS and local GAAP;
- A good understanding and appreciation of banking products and international standards and accounting practices;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills;
- Possess strong analytical ability to understand and resolve issues;
- Self-motivated and results-oriented.