- Salary Range is 6000-9000 MYR.
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory MY
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Chinasoft International Technology Service (Hong Kong) Limited
- 22 mai 18 2018-05-22
1. Well knowledge of laws and regulations of Malaysian and Singapore. Responsible for Accounting and reporting of subsidiary, tax compliance and planning management, capital planning and budget , other daily financial matters. 2. To be responsible for the audit and payment of the foreign procurement and employee expense reimbursement of the subsidiaries according to the laws and regulations of Malaysian and Singapore, and the company’s management Regulations. 3. Coordination of auditor of group and auditor in Malaysian and Singapore to ensure the completion of annual financial audit.
1. Bachelor degree or above.
2. Well knowledge of laws and regulations of Malaysian and Singapore.
3. Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred.
4. Minimum 3 years working experience of finance supervisor. Foreign enterprises’ working background is preferred;
5. Good communication skills and coordination ability. Have compression ability.
6. Chinese can be used as working language.