Fund Administration Officer
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia
- CDI, Plein-temps
- HSBC Bank (M) Berhad
- 18 oct. 17 2017-10-18
Fund Administration Officer
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
As part of the world's leading international bank, HSBC Securities Services provides robust and
reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working
with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational
corporations, HSBC Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody,
sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are now inviting qualified individuals to join this team in the role of Fund Admin Officer .
The jobholder is responsible to manage a small team of 1-2 time scale clerical in ensuring that all client instructions, daily Funds' NAV pricing and monthly Financial reporting are carried out within the stipulated deadlines and at the same time ensuring the customers' service standards are met.
- The holder will liaise with clients, counterparties, custodians (local and foreign), bankers and service providers on potential issues and work closely with the line manager towards resolution.
- To ensure compliance of Funds feature and objective in accordance to the Deeds, Prospectuses, operation manual and other relevant regulatory requirements as well as the international accounting standards.
- Ensures the daily Funds' NAV pricing and monthly financial reporting are effectively administered within the stipulated Guidelines and Accounting Standards.
- Maintains the department's technical advancement to meet customer's needs by constantly reviewing workflow processes to identify areas for technical improvement and ensuring that the internal control procedures are adhered to and complied with at all times within the Unit.
- Builds team morale and intersectional communication and contribute to the good development of staff
- The job holder is also required to relieve other colleagues within the team to optimize work efficiency and people management.
- Good command in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia;
- Ability to work independently and cautiously with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Expected to plan, manage and co-ordinate the day-to-day operation within priorities and service level agreed internally & externally.
- Ensure strict compliance to the relevant Deeds, Prospectuses, operation manual and other relevant regulatory requirements as well as the international accounting standards.
- Problem solving skills with an aptitude for numerical and financial analysis
- Mature, independent and able to work well under pressure;
- A highly accountable individual, self-starter and results oriented
- Only Malaysian is encouraged to apply.