GTIS-CIOS-SM-Analyst, Quality Assurance, Continuous Service Improvement (CSI)
Job Purpose *
The analyst for CSI is to focus on measuring, and improving all aspects of IT Services, focusing on effectiveness, efficiency and quality throughout the Service LifeCycle. The CSI governance role is to define and control measurements (KPIs) in close partnership with the ITIL Process owners, and drive the CSI process, own the CSI registry and support transparency in all ITSM disciplines.
- Conduct Continuous Service Improvement activities, prepare reporting and operational reviews (including analysis of SLAs) and provide full instrumentation of vital processes to drive transparency and accountability. Key Responsibilities *
Qualifications Job Specification *
- Act as liaison with multiple groups to provide guidance & support to the Continuous Improvement functions of IT Service Management.
- To construct report & relevant dashboards as part of CSI.
- Develop, manage and maintain Continuous Improvement Plans and associated materials.
- Conduct periodic review with operational reviews, process team and leadership.
- To work with other IT Service Management Process owners as necessary for improvement items, suggestions and enhancement opportunities.
- Will leverage the expertise of people across the organization
- Will facilitate and manage innovation and organizational learning.
- A Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Engineering or other related disciplines from an accredited institution is required.
- ITIL Foundation Certification (or Higher)
Required Competencies and Skills *
- More than 5 years of experience in IT application development and IT project management across different platforms in a large IT organization and in a regional or multi-national setup.
- Designing and implementing ITIL and Operational processes.
- Enablement Talent and organizational change management to deliver value to the business.
- Experience in Program and Project Management as well as the detailed planning.
- Experience in gathering and analyzing requirements to improve existing processes.
- Building deliverables inclusive of presentations, process designs, operating models, gap assessments, opportunities for improvement, etc.
- Ability to work in dynamic environment with changing priorities
- High energy, innovative individual who is motivated by challenging assignments
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal, oral, and written
- Effective at managing multiple requests with conflicting priorities under tight deadlines
- Ability to coordinate and participate in operational reviews
- High attention to detail, quality and accuracy
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer communication skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical customers
- Ability to work well within a team to learn and share knowledge
- Customer focused with a passion and drive for customer satisfaction and delivering business value
- Experience organizing and assembling resources required to develop a solution/proposal/deliverable.
- Effective at developing and maintaining strong customer and team relationships.
- Ability to develop and strong in reporting analytics/performance analytics