Graduate Trainee, Business & Corporate Banking
Business & Corporate Banking Graduate Trainee Program is a structured development program for Corporate Sales
- Learn how Business & Corporate Banking works and develop specialist knowledge and skills in key business area.
- On the Job training, including job rotation and off the job training including business skills, core skills training and personal development.
- Training will be conducted on specializing in corporate products, policies & directions.
- 15 months program consists of of classroom training, attachment with trade service and on the job attachment at various business centers.
- Benefits of the program:
- Provides a platform for building a successful career in Business & Corporate Banking, Hong Leong bank
- Builds competencies that will develop the trainee into a banking professional
- Strong support provided where dedicated coach and mentor are assigned to monitor trainee performance and development
- Challenging and significant responsibilities during the program whereby the trainees' performance contributes to the success of the bank.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, Commerce, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum CGPA is 3.20
- Pleasant disposition and good communication skills
- Aspire to become a certified corporate banker increasing business portfolio and achieving company goals.