Head, Management Information & Business Analytics
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 14 nov. 17 2017-11-14
Responsible to strategize the planning, building, managing and maintaining of enterprise data & MIS framework for Global Banking (GB) in order to support and drive global relationship management, in line with primarily GB’s strategic business objectives and expansion plans and vision and goal of the Bank
- Plan, execute and implement the enterprise data & MIS framework for Global Banking.
- Timely delivery of Corporate Reporting for Management & Group.
- Oversee and provide visibility on cost/overheads spent at GB and Line of Business level.
- Oversee and facilitate reporting to Regulators and ad-hoc requests for information.
- Working with stakeholders in coordinating and executing MIS projects to support and drive GB/Bank initiatives.
- Managing the quality of the information/data.
- Manage, lead & execute efforts to collect, extract and translate into meaningful information for management/business decision making.
- Assist in the performance review, budget exercise, rolling forecast and strategic initiatives.
- Must possess a Degree in Accounting, Finance (or equivalent professional qualification in Accounting) and/or Information Technology.
- Relevant work experience with exposure in Global Banking or such related business model.
- High analytical skills and ability to translate and present data into meaningful information for management/business requirement.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with various levels internally and externally.
- Strong team management, planning and organizational skills