IT Specialist - Trade Application
- To provide application support for Trade applications used in the bank.
- Perform Level 2 of production support
- To perform problem investigation - problem identification, root cause analysis, solution definition, development and implementation.
- To understand the system design and provide impact analysis to any changes.
- To manage system risks and conjure improvements to mitigate and manage risks
- To work closely with users to understand their needs & issues.
- Possess technical knowledge in MF-COBOL, IBM MQSeries, and WebLogic. MF-COBOL knowledge is a must.
- Platform and database knowledge on UNIX, UNIX shell scripting and Oracle.
- Knowledge and experience on Trade Finance domain is a strong advantage.
- 24 x 7 offsite standby support on rotational basis.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in similar capacity.
- Pleasant personality with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and team player.
- Able to work with cross border colleagues.
- A choice to work at Menara OCBC or Cyberjaya