IT Specialist - Transaction Lifecycle Management (TLM)
- To provide system support for Transaction Lifecycle Management (TLM) application.
- Perform problem investigation - problem identification, root cause analysis, solution definition and implementation to Transaction Lifecycle Management (TLM) application
- Perform SIT testing on the production bug fixes
- To work closely with user to support UAT testing on the production bug fixes
- Perform regression SIT & support testing on production bug fixes / enhancement.
- Perform program coding and fixes when needed
- 3 to 4 years of strong technical knowledge in Smartstream TLM RP v 2.4 package (Recon Admin, Web Connect , Control Process Designer, Smart Schema, Smart Studio, CT, Message Interface)
- Good knowledge in Unix/Linux (AIX), PL/SQL, WebSphere, Control-M and Connect Direct.
- Good exposure to ETL tool (Business Informatica 10.1)
- Good communication skill, able to articulate production issue clearly in technical context and as well to business user in simple and effective manner, in verbal and writing
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, able to identify the root cause of issue base on the behaviours and symptom descript by the user.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and manage changing priorities
- Willing to work 24x7 offsite standby rotational support
- Essential to have a can-do attitude to work under multi-tasking environment
- Pleasant personality with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and team player.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision