Information Security Project Manager
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad
- 16 nov. 18
Information Security Project Manager
Job Description - Information Security Project Manager
The STS team is made up of cyber security thought leaders, who are accountable for the provision of a global set of cyber security services and products in order to maintain and continuously improve Bank's cyber security posture in today's ever evolving cyber security landscape.
The STS team protect the Bank from cyber security threats by delivering effective information security technology services, managing and responding to security incidents to ensure, and support the continuity and growth of Bank's business operations; and meet the both internal and external stakeholders' expectations across 70+ countries and territories, in which SCB operates.
As part of the Security Transformation activities within SCB, multiple information security projects are being pursued to enhance the Identity & Access Infrastructure & Secure the critical assets within the organization. This requires a highly skilled, PMP Certified and experienced Information Security Project Manager to manage and execute projects spanning Applications and Infrastructure security solutions
· Provide leadership and management of IAM functions.
· Assist in the development and execution of the overall enterprise IAM roadmap
· Actively lead and manage IAM programs, to ensure on time delivery, budget and meeting with the organisation quality goals.
· Lead and drive definition, implementation and closure of IAM projects, including requirements, project plans and resource needs with stakeholders and within team resources
· Evangelize IAM technologies while ensuring business needs are proactively met
· Responsible for gaining stakeholder acceptance of IAM initiatives, develops communication plans, produce status reports and other similar artifacts
· Analyze service offerings, program portfolios and ensure the tracking and reporting of status to necessary stakeholders
· Security Technology Service domain heads
· Project Governance Team
· Engineering Teams
· Support & Services Teams
COMPETENCIES (KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS):
· Minimum 12 years experience in Information Security Technology preferably in Banking and Financial services sector
· At least 7 years proven project management experience in delivering large scale projects, preferably in Identity & Access Management (IdM)
· PMP Certified - Mandatory
· Strong Technical skills and good understanding / Working knowledge of current Identity and Access Management technologies and practices, desireable
· Strong time and priority management skills. Strong problem solving and analytical skills with a troubleshooting mindset
· Highly entrepreneurial with a high level of energy, dedication and an unrelenting drive to success and win
· Strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility in accomplishing the organisation's goal. Exudes confidence and will roll-up his/her sleeves to drive success
· Able to get things done in a quick-paced environment. Be transparent and open around what doesn't work and what does
· Excellent organizational and leadership skills (successfully lead and managed end-to-end technology services and or technology operations) with ability to manage multiple deadlines and effectively prirotise
· Experience of developing a people strategy, influencing relevant stakeholders and decision makers, and executing decisions efficiently and consistently
· Experience with defining and implementing operating models and driving organizational change
· Ability to lead and control programme and/or project management in the context of a significant amount of change
· Excellent communication skills - oral, written and presentation; technical reporting writing across various types of tareget audiences.
· Good working knowledge of software application: Outlook (advance), Word (advance), Powerpoint (advance), Excel (advance)
· Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent