Information Strategist, Advisory, Performance Improvement, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The EY Data and Analytics team are specialists in information management, advanced analytics and business intelligence. We implement the information-driven strategies and systems that offer the highest return on investment, profitability, and service or policy outcomes for our clients.
Our consultants work to create a lasting organisational culture that encourages people to use information and technology more creatively and more intelligently to get better business results. Job description
In EY Advisory Data and Analytics, you will deliver value-added services to our clients and you are required to be specialized in some or all of the following areas:
- Engaging with the stakeholders and business executive
- Liaise with the internal sales team to support Business Development opportunities and the tender responses.
- Ability to advise on latest BI trends, tools and technologies that best meet a client's business requirements.
- Data design and data modelling recommendations and designing the overall architecture of the solution.
- It is essential that you have strong management and leadership skills and the ability to manage multiple and complex projects simultaneously. The ideal candidates will have the ability to engage with multiple parties and maintain positive relationships.
At EY, we know it's your point of view, energy and enthusiasm that make the difference. Skills requirements:
What we look for
- A bachelor's degree and approximately 2-8 years of related work experience.
- Bachelor degree and above in Statistics, Software Engineering, Information Systems Management or related fields.
- Solid regional track record in achieving targets in a professional services firm in the Information Management sector.
- Knowledgeable in various aspects of Information Management such as data lake, big data, data warehousing, data mart, operational data store, master data management frameworks and implementation methodologies.
- BI Strategy implementation experience
- BI Architecture and Data Modelling experience
- Documentation development in Data Repository solutions, Database Architecture, Data Modelling, Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) and Visualization reporting.
- Ability to establish personal credibility quickly and demonstrate expertise.
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you'll be a confident leader/team player equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you're ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you. What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience, where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements (FWA), as needed, guided by our FWA Policy. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from engaging colleagues
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that is right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now