Intern - PLSQL Developer
About the Role
In line with team objectives, policies and procedures and under guidance of a more senior team member, to participate in design, coding, testing and maintenance of high quality application software/tools. What to expect?
What will make you successful? Education & Knowledge
- You will assist to implement, test and/or maintain detailed logic.
- You will gain understanding of customer requirements.
- You will contribute in the preparation of systems specifications, codes, tests, debugs, documentation, job controls, deliverables.
- You will discuss problems and possible solutions with more senior team members.
- You will provide support and technical assistance to other SWIFT colleagues in their daily work.
- You will assist to maintain program libraries and technical documentation.
Competency Profile 1) Takes Accountability for Delivering Results
- University degree in computer science or related field.
- Understanding of programming language (Java, Python, PLSQL, C# and etc.)
2) Demonstrates Operational Excellence
- Follows instructions and obtains clarification where required; makes decision in accordance to established procedures usually on predictable or recurrent issues. Delivers on commitments despite any difficulties encountered.
3) Expands Knowledge
- Delivers work to agreed specifications of timeliness and quality; seeks to improve ways of doing things; sets and meets high standards for own work; demonstrates commitment to security policy.
4) Business Understanding and Commercial Sense
- Expands own specialist knowledge and skills by taking ownership of own development; encourages colleagues to bring forward and share new ideas and alternative solutions; demonstrates openness to utilize new approaches.
5) Builds and Reinforces Customer Relationships
- Demonstrates understanding of how own work contributes and adds value to the business; uses knowledge of SWIFT products and services and their benefits to customers; demonstrates ability to adapt to change while adhering to security standards.
6) Leads with a Team Focus
- Fosters effective relationships by listening actively and taking steps to identify and meet customer needs; demonstrates customer focus and friendliness in all activities and actions.
7) Communicates Effectively
- Works effectively with others and recognizes their contributions; adheres to SWIFT values.
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team.
- Chooses and applies the appropriate method of communicating factual or procedural information; communicates in a clear and concise manner; demonstrates openness to others' ideas and points of view.
Review LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below:-
Kavita - Hiring Manager
Lai Cheng - Recruiter What we offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.