- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory MY
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad
- 19 août 18 2018-08-19
• To involve in department's Operation Planning (OP) / Budget preparation and monitoring
• To update i.e. Key Risk Indicator (KRI), Productivity, Unit Costing (UC) / Activity Based Cost (ABC)
template, Cost Management, Rolling Forecast and Overtime template on monthly basis
• To perform Group O&T (GOT) Variance explanation, Head Count (HC) Tracking and prepare Productivity analysis, Business Banking (BB) Review deck and Management Committee (MC) deck
• To take the role as department's Audit Coordinator and Reviewer for Claims, Overtime and Meal Allowance
• To prepare and consolidate presentation material for department Huddle
• To perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time
• Degree in Business Administration, Finance, MIS or related area preferred;
• Has at least 2 years relevant experience.
• Ability to complete all tasks assigned within SLA with zero defect.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Pleasant disposition with good interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively at all levels.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision and is a team player with the ability to demonstrate good teamwork among colleagues.
• Willing to work longer hours, when required.
• Possess a positive attitude, initiative and good sense of responsibility.
• Able to take any tasks assigned by Dept Head from time to time.
• Flexible to be transferred to any unit/section when necessary and
• Familiar with Microsoft Software applications especially in Words and Excel