MY - Operations Specialist
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experienceto inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for ourclients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers youunrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always lookingfor people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to findnew avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. About the team
Our Life Science & Healthcare Teamis growing its capability in the SEA region. With subject matterexperts poised to make an impact that matters, the team is dedicated in helping our clients solvetheir most complex problems from strategy to implementations.
To enable our team and clients to workcollaboratively & effectively together, we are in the midst of building adigital solution platform that will enable effective commercial & marketingdecision making, and accurate performance of ethical compliance checks. Thisplatform will be for both internal & external use. Work you'll do
You will be involved in the ongoing design and operations of theplatform. Not limited to the following, you will be required to:
- Perform accurate & timely tracking, extraction and analysis ofreports and analytics using the platform
- Contribute suggestions and ideas in design enhancement/improvementrequirements for the platform
- Report on bugs, suggest on fixes, and take part in user acceptance test
- Perform manual steps as necessary until the platform is fully up andrunning
- Overall manage and optimize day-to-day operations/activities of theplatform
In addition to the above, you will also contributeto the day-to-day operations involving commercial & marketing activitiessuch as performing market researches and keeping track of clients' engagementupdates, and ethical compliance checks such as handling pre-engagement activities(i.e. conducting conflict checks and following up on approvals). Requirements:
- Tertiaryqualification in relevant field of studies
- At least 2 years working experience in similar capacity
- Comfortable withmanaging large amounts of data
- Proficient inspreadsheet (MS Excel), and presentation creation tools (MS Powerpoint, as wellas Internet research tools
- Able to effectivelyprioritize workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Patient and tenaciousin managing complex operational activities, processes and technologies
- Has good common senseand resourceful
- Reliable and can workwith limited supervision
The role is on a 1-year contract direct with DeloitteConsulting (with opportunity to be converted to permanent). We offer attractivebenefits.
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: DCSE-171331-2019