- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory MY
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad
- 24 mai 18 2018-05-24
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth
creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise -
here for good. See our Brand and Values
1. Ensure consistent delivery of high quality services to customers through meeting or exceeding customer expectation guided by the Service Level Agreement, efficiency/accuracy standards and good business processes/ judgement.
2. Assist the Senior Manager in managing the cost budget allocated to the team by ensuring optimum utilization of available resources, implementation of creative cost-reduction solutions and minimizing wastage.
3. Manage the operational risk of the team to avoid operational/ reputational losses and ensure awareness and full compliance of all laid down rules, regulations, policies, guidelines, procedures, practices and code of conduct imposed by the Company/ Group.
4. Ensure that all staff in the team continues to be equipped and developed with the necessary knowledge, skills and tools to achieve the required level of competency to facilitate them to perform their roles and responsibilities effectively, efficiently and accurately.
5. Assist in building a performance-driven organization by constantly reviewing the team's and individual performance against set objectives and providing the appropriate support, motivation and guidance to staff to achieve these objectives.
6. Support the roll-out of appropriate quality management systems in the team to measure the qualitative performance of the team/individuals, facilitate improvement initiatives and help cultivate a "Service Excellence" culture among the team members.
7. Establish and maintain close working relationship with appropriate persons in the Spoke countries, Group offices and within the Company itself to facilitate an open and direct communication of issues, needs, queries, etc. such that these may be responded to in an efficient, prompt and professional manner.
8. Ensure due care and diligence is exercised by individual and team members on day to day operational matters relating to Money Laundering and KYC, acquiring relevant knowledge and training; thus, providing support to superiors and subordinates.
9. Key Control Standards Assessment within department with nil over dues.
10. Follow up on corrective/ preventive actions to a point where concerns arising from these findings are addressed to a satisfactory level.
11. Ensure full compliance of all laid down rules, regulations, policies, guidelines, procedures, practices and code of conduct imposed by the Company/Group.
12. Comply with Group/ Local Sanctions Policy and Procedures
Proposition 1 - A diverse culture
We are committed to releasing your full potential, allowing you to continue to make a positive contribution. This role could
be the next step in your career journey.. Apply Now
Proposition 2 - A bank with a soul
Supporting our employees in every way to have the freedom to express themselves and to be the best they can be.
Express your interest in this role now and step into your next challenge...
Proposition 3 - Career development
If you're a bright mind with big ambitions and ready for your next move within Standard Chartered, we'll
actively encourage you to fulfil your potential. Thanks to our rich and varied international footprint, we can offer exciting
opportunities working across different countries and cultures. This application could be your next step...