Manager - Digital Customer (Solution Architect) - MY
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals. Work you will do
This role sits within the Customer and Marketing (C&M) team of Deloitte Southeast Asia, which is a part of Deloitte that uses technology and creativity to better connect the customer with the business. Better known as Deloitte Digital, we use emergent technology to imagine, deliver, and run entirely new business futures. We create innovative ventures, digital platforms, and more meaningful experiences.
As part of Digital Customer Team, you will leverage insight-driven strategies and advanced technology solutions to energize sales and service operations for digitally powered growth and enhance our client's customer relationships with immersive experiences powered by leading digital arts. Eighty percent of the customer moments that make up their brand happen in the sales and service experience. We not only help our clients to make those memorable for their customers, but we integrate their whole business around those moments-whether it's a trip into their supply chain, logistics, and fulfilment, or advancing the customer mind-set of their employees and partners.
Your role as a leader
- Be part of team of solution architects and domain experts to provide fit for purpose solutions.
- Transform requirements into architecture and blueprint for the solution being created. Conversion that is based on several factors: previous, successful design patterns, reference architectures and enterprise architecture guidance.
- Understands business functions, construct a solution architecture around Microservices and APIs, and be able to decompose monolith applications into meaningful implementable Microservices and APIs in a Cloud/DevOps environment.
- Provide technology perspective to business to help guide roadmap and prioritization by keeping abreast with industry trends. Where required, help business size the complexity of problem and help simplify and define MVP.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the development team, during the SDLC. Get development team's buy-in into accepting the design to be implemented.
- Ensure that the solution architecture aligns with the roadmaps established by the enterprise architecture, and that it adheres to the enterprise architecture principles. Act as the bridge between Enterprise / Application Architecture and Delivery.
- Be a consumer and contributor to enterprise architecture collateral. The patterns and guidance developed should be reusable in a broader enterprise architecture context.
- Document and manage how multiple applications are poised to work together. Involves defining the interaction between application packages, databases, and middleware systems in terms of functional coverage.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
Enough about us , Let's talk about you
- Lead and act as an exemplary role model for leaders at all levels, whilst continuously promoting a sense of loyalty and energizes others to act.
- Build and sustain a high performance culture by cultivating and amplifying individual and team strengths.
- Continuously develop and deliver bold and innovative solutions that differentiates Deloitte.
- Develop and sustain long-term, trust-based relationships with stakeholders, clients and team
- Communicates strategic direction effectively, to excite people around the vision and goals and aligns diverse teams to achieve success.
- Manage the sustainable development of a strong pipeline of talent for current and future success, by driving a talent experience that differentiates Deloitte.
- Lead behavioral and cultural change through a supportive, collaborative and highly inclusive environment where team members feels supported, respected and engaged
If you are someone with :
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 13 years of experience as senior or principal development or DevOps engineer (or equivalent role), preferably on large-scale projects and architecture.
- Minimum 8 years of experience as senior or principal development or DevOps engineer (or equivalent role) working on large-scale projects and architecture.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in team management.
- Strong hands-on experience and skills on Docker, Kubernetes, infrastructure design (networking, load balancing, CDN, middleware including but not limited to message queue - Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc), automation (Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation, etc) and CI/CD Pipeline (Gitlab/Bamboo/Jenkins).
- Expert level understanding and hands-on experience on Cloud Platform and architecture like AWS, GCP, Azure, Private Cloud (PKS) etc.
- Solid experience and mindset on Cloud based security solution and architecture design and implementation.
- Corresponding development experiences on micro-services based frontend and backend applications are preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in team management.
- Experience in banking domain preferred
- Ability to travel (both locally and abroad) for short-term and long-term project assignment.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.