Manager - Restructuring
Line of Service
Not Applicable Specialism
Deals Management Level
Manager Job Description & Summary
A career in our Restructuring and Refinancing practice, within Deals Business Recovery Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our clients survive an imminent crisis or simply fix gaps in their organisation. In joining, you'll help clients, among other things, reduce balance sheet stress, generate cash and reduce costs or refinance to find the best source of capital to support their business objectives. Whatever the solution, we help them manage road blocks until the job is done.
Our team helps businesses identify and access the right debt markets to support capital needs, allowing our clients to raise or retain financing on the most advantageous terms. As part of our team, you'll assist with financial modelling, developing a comprehensive set of financing solutions, and managing the execution of the solution best aligned to our client. Responsibilities
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Minimum years experience required
- Degree in Accounting / Economics / Finance or any other relevant disciplines and/or a professional accounting qualification.
- Excellent written communications: able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles and get messages across that have the desired effect.
- Excellent presentation skills: is effective in a variety of formal presentation settings and can present to an internal as well as external audience.
- Natural talent for problem-solving and the perseverance to identify and explore every option
Additional application instructions
- At least 3 years of restructuring experience (such as operational restructuring, cost reduction, shared services, process improvement) for Manager level
- Technical competence in financial modelling / complex accounting & corporate finance concepts/ restructuring process & strategies / tax issues / legal / business and contract law / banking or financial industry and products offered
- Effective at developing direct reports.
Please attach following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application:
- Certificate and Transcripts from SPM onwards
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport size picture
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Up to 40% Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
No Government Clearance Required?
Yes Job Posting End Date