Manager - Supply Chain & Network Operations - Energy Resources & Industrials - MY
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals Work you will do
Deloitte's Global Oil, Gas & Chemicals professionals work with clients to help maximize business potential across the full spectrum of the industry. Our member firms' global network engages with clients to refine their business models through innovative practices, improved processes and enabling information technologies.
This role sits within the Supply Chain & Network Operations team of Deloitte Southeast Asia. You will help our clients to imagine, deliver, and run their supply networks to address tomorrow's challenges and opportunities - providing a platform for generating critical insights, optimizing business processes, and automating supply chain activities across their value chain. The team focuses on the following areas: Supply Chain Strategy, Supply Chain Planning, Sourcing & Procurement, and Product Development.
You'll assist in determining the requirements of clients' projects and programs by defining, analysing, and managing requirements to help fulfil their needs. You will have the opportunity to exercise strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the chance to solve complex problems and communicate your findings. Finally, you will work independently and collaboratively in a team. Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Understand the goals of Deloitte, align our people to these objectives by setting clear priorities and direction by establishing a positive relationship with a senior stakeholders.
- Influence teams, and individuals positively. Lead by example and provide equal opportunity for people to grow, develop and succeed.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where people are respected and valued for their contribution.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
If you are someone with:
- Tertiary qualification in a chemicals or petroleum engineering disciple with a well ranked institution and/or currently enrolled in a MBA program.
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience with a leading boutique supply chain consulting firm
- Engagement track record across the Supply Chain Operating Model, with focus on strategy, process, organisation, people and technology.
- Ability to quickly identify business challenges and to focus on delivering results and generating business value across different Supply Chain functions.
- Solid experience in Oil, Gas & Chemicals Industry.
- Experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources.
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building, and communication skills, with demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience.
- Ability to build consensus and foster change in ambiguous settings.
- Commitment to professional excellence, as well as personal and professional growth.
- Drive, tenacity, client focused and results oriented.
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.
- Willingness to work outside of office base.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.