Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations. Job Description
- Processing minor claims in an efficient and timely manner to achieve prompt resolution and settlement by working closely with the regional claims, insurers and investigator when deem necessary.
- Ensure legitimate claims are paid accurately and timely
- Provide professional and high standards of customer service to policyholder and agents
- Conduct investigation when necessary for suspicious claims
- Provide guidance and support to colleagues within the organization on claims related
- Maintains strict confidentiality and adheres to all PDPA guidelines or regulations
- To manage and implement special projects as delegated by the Head of Claims or Head of Customer Solutions that relate to specific claims
- Attend to inquiries from claimants or intermediaries
If you are ready to unleash your potential it's time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock. About Manulife
- University degree in any discipline
- At least 8 years of life claims experience on both major or minor claims
- Understands claims guidelines related to effective claims resolution
- highly detail oriented and organized
- Preferably professional certification of ALU/FLMI with deep knowledge of insurance operations
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and communicate clearly with customers and agents
- Execution focus; enthusiastically drives and pursues business growth and courageous to make difficult decisions
- Drives a positive culture of accountability and trust at work
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2018, we had more than 34,000 employees, over 82,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 28 million customers. As of June 30, 2019, we had over $1.1 trillion (US$877 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $29.4 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States are where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention and advancement and we administer all of our practices and programs based on qualification and performance and without discrimination on any protected ground.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request any accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.