Manager, Client Management
S ome careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
As part of the world's leading international bank, HSBC Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, broker-dealers, asset management companies, insurance companies, pension and sovereign wealth funds, HSBC Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody and direct custody and clearing services.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our Trustee team in the role of Client Management Manager (GCB 5) Principal Accountabilities
- To drive business initiatives and grow the Trustee business through client-centric relationship management as well as consultative-led approach.
- To be responsible for marketing-related activities to further strengthen market positioning and HSBC brand equity
- Responsible for Client Due diligence, client RFPs, RFIs, SLAs.
The above is complemented by the following responsibilities:-
- Create presence in the industry and to keep abreast of new developments (i.e. product, regulation, competitors and opportunities)
- Good interpersonal skills in handling both external (business relationships) and internal (problem solving) stakeholders.
- Good understanding of relationships and idiosyncrasies of clients, managers, peers and external parties
- Good networking skills with industry participants and regulators
- Well organised with an ability to prioritise effectively
- Recognised degree or professional qualification in business, accounting, legal or trust-related knowledge;
- At least 5 years' managerial experience in the unit trust industry.
- A strong team player and people motivator;
- Good interpersonal, collaborative, relationship building and influencing skills;
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- S olution orientated, high energy characteristics necessary to support HSS business