Manager, Operations Planning & Compliance (GETB)
Job ID: 002103
- Perform process transformation project evaluation, selection, scope, definition and performance measurement to align with the organization strategy.
- Drive and implement governance to ensure improvement plans, methodologies and quality standard are followed and including the relevant reporting to management.
- Work with management to ensure that identified improvements are successfully implemented and that the agreed project benefits and value are documented.
- Mentor and coach employees on Lean Six Sigma approach, methodology and tools, and also to coach management, team members and key stakeholders on Process Transformation.
- Project communications for keeping project sponsors and stakeholders aware of key project milestone and provide timely reporting.
- Work with IT for system enhancement to enhancement work efficiency.
- Work with other department heads on regulatory compliance matter if assigned.
- Co-ordinate and perform outsourcing requirements and documentations as required by the regulator.
- Minimum Degree (Bachelor or Master) in Business Admin/Computer Science/Business Information Technology or similar areas;
- 5-7 years of professional experience within Digital Transformation / Operations / Technology or equivalent combination and at least 5 years of program or project management experience;
- Excellent ability to multi-task, exceptional planning, forward thinking, critical thinking, problem solving and organizational skills;
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including the ability to use data, research and metrics to back up intuition assessment and decision making;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Energetic, determined, passionate and courageous to drive large scale transformation efforts in the organization;
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills with ability to facilitate strategy, requirements and business value conversations with stakeholders of all levels