- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory MY
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad
- 18 juin 18 2018-06-18
A cross-functional role overseeing marketing activities for Wealth & Retail Channel. You will:
• Partner closely with managers across various Business Units to plan, develop and launch marketing programmes to meet business objectives.
• Manage internal stakeholders (e.g. Advertising Clearance Committee, Contact Centre) and external partners (e.g. agency partners, lettershoppers, email/SMS blasting vendor and printers) to ensure prompt end-to-end execution of marketing activities.
• Develop differentiated customer value propositions for key products and services that resonate with our target audience and align with the OCBC Brand.
• Work closely with our Group Customer Analytics & Decisioning (GCAD) and Market Research teams to turn insights into actionable initiatives.
• Build advocacy amongst OCBC Employees through Internal Marketing.
• Ensure full compliance of procurement processes, campaign fulfilment requirements, campaign expense controls, and brand, regulatory and statutory guidelines on advertisement and promotional materials.
• Minimum 3 years of working experience relevant to marketing or product management
• Excellent communication and people management skills
• Strong project management and problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated and resourceful
• Ability to think outside the box