Officer, Operations Team Lead
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory MY
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bank Of America / Merrill Lynch
- 19 juil. 18 2018-07-19
Officer, Operations Team Lead
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 40 countries. In the U.S alone, we serve almost all Fortune 500 companies and approximately 59 million consumers and small-business customers. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region's leading financial services companies.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion mission.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is an equal opportunities employer.
Treasury Fulfillment, Service & Operations is responsible for the end-to-end implementation, servicing, and operations of all treasury and depository solutions for corporate, commercial and business banking clients globally, and for treasury operations in Canada, EMEA, Latin America and Asia.
We are looking for an Operations Team Lead with 2-3 years of experience within the Fulfillment, Service & Operations team in Malaysia. This role ensures that all job processes within Payments department are performed timely, accurately and completely. The successful candidate will ensure that all outstanding items that require follow up actions are resolved timely and accurately, know when to escalate customer's problems or requests. The candidate will prepare reports and ensure that all audit findings and business process improvements are implemented and practiced timely.
- Process outward local and cross border payments
- Process inward local and cross border receipts
- Process local and foreign currency cheque issuance
- Process payment related fees and charges
- Preparation of payments related regulatory reports
- Attend to internal and external enquiries
- Good knowledge of the internal desktop procedures and also processes as outlined in the Risk Assessment Database pertaining to area of responsibility
- Good knowledge of policies/rules/guidelines and regulations set internally and externally that are applicable to the banking business activities set by the Bank, Bank Negara Malaysia, Association of Banks in Malaysia, Internal Compliance, Know Your Customer (KYC), Customer Information Protection Review (CIPR), Anti Money Laundering (AML), OFAC, Anti-boycott etc. pertaining to area of responsibility
- Good knowledge of the Host system including all its functionalities and applications
- Good oral and written skills to promote effective communication
- Ability to plan and prioritize daily work to achieve efficient and effective management of time.
- Ability to perform accurate review and effective control of documents.
Posting Date: 09/07/2018
67 JALAN RAJA CHULAN - Kuala Lumpur
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 39