Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations. Job Description
- Ensure accuracy in APE reporting on daily, monthly basis.
- Monthly operations report to Regional team.
- Prepare report as required by management
- Operational reports for local management
- Risk ( Orion, KRI Risk Control Assessment, Gap Analysis, Scenario Analysis, Incident reporting Archer System, Risk Maturity Dashboard, Business Adoption Scorecard, Acid Test on Risk Management, Outsourcing, Product Risk Assessment, Compliance, Compliance Attestation Report, Declaration of clean Desk Policy , Privacy Self-Assessment , Vendor Management, BNM, Actuarial, QAP Quarterly Report).
- IRM ( Quarterly Application Access Review IRM's quarterly Access review Shared folder Access Review)
- BCP ( Call Tree, DR Test, Fusion system).
If you are ready to unleash your potential it's time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock. About Manulife
- University Degree.
- Experience in operations support.
- People skills.
- Good communication skills.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2018, we had more than 34,000 employees, over 82,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 28 million customers. As of March 31, 2019, we had over $1.1 trillion (US$849 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $29.4 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States are where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention and advancement and we administer all of our practices and programs based on qualification and performance and without discrimination on any protected ground.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request any accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.