Our client is a Global FinTech Firm, looking to hire an experienced senior project/ program management professional who has strong exposure of leading multiple and complex implementations of enterprise-level banking payment solutions (corporate, treasury, retail, real-time, payment intelligence, digital channels) to achieve quality and customer success within the timeframe and budget. Incumbent will be responsible for planning and controlling the execution and the quality of all the project activities (USD1 Mill+) in APAC with focus in ASEAN Region.
You will be involved in activities such as:
- Develop and control the end to end project plan, including the tasks, timeline and resources
- Manage customer expectations, processes and implementation procedures
- Understand the customer’s expectations, business needs, environment and internal practices to steer the project toward customer’s success
- Lead and motivate the project team, including internal resources and external vendors; set objectives and priorities; assign and review work
- Develop strong customer relationships and acts as the primary interface with the customers, partners, key stakeholders, business and technology teams
- Identify project issues, risks, and drive resolution as well as mitigation plans
- Manage transition processes from the Sales organization at the initiation of projects and to the Support organization at the completion of projects, and perform other duties as assigned
You will possess:
- Min 10+ years end to end program, project management and implementation experience in the Banking/FSI (Tier 1&2) market
- Strong hands-on functional or technical knowledge of enterprise banking solutions like payments, authentication, fraud identification, payments, (online/digital banking, switches, ATM solutions) is a plus
- Sufficient technical abilities to review functional & technical specifications documents, system architecture, hardware/software specifications, communicate issues and drive resolution
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Datasearch Consulting Pte Ltd | Licence no. 17S8525