Process Executive - Voice
Online Analyst - CM Qualification
: Graduate (exclusion
BE/BTech/MCA) or High School graduate or above as may be applicable in the Geo Responsibility
: Stakeholder/Business Management
- • Administering and helping to manage Client's Product support for the customers who call/chat or email in the support center.
- • Customer support to international customers over the phone for voice process (INBOUND and Outbound calling).
- • Client products to the customer (Analytics, YouTube etc).
- • Efficient and timely service delivery across teams for multiple clients They work closely with the functional leads to define overall strategies and processes to increase the efficiency and productivity within the process They work with BD team to increase the span of services and add new clients.
- • Create and manage Risk and mitigation plan based on discussion with project stake holders.
- • They serve all clients through Account managers or in a few cases without any intervention of an account manager through various applications.
- • Report to the manager on performance status and any escalations.
Design and develop internet / intranet web pages I the prescribed format adhering to client requirements within agreed TAT Design
Design client marketing collaterals/presentations following the prescribed brand guidelines against the agreed timeline and accuracy
- Customer Relationship Management.
- • Provide information, educate customer to update trackers, update required applications & tools and keep SME and TL informed of new issues.
- • Contribute to and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
Must Have Skills
- • Participate and contribute to organizational activities.