Process Services Assistant
- GBP8639.00 - GBP10078.83 per annum
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters - Malaysia
- 06 août 18
Processing Services Assistant (Underwriting & Claims) An exciting career opportunity has just opened with a reputable global insurance firm based in Kuala Lumpur. This is an opportunity to work with a positive and strong cultured firm whom takes pride in fostering strong employee growth.
About the Processing Services Assistant (Underwriting & Claims) role
As the Processing Services Assistant, your main function will be to support APAC underwriting & claims teams in provision of efficient handling of submissions, payments, loss runs and various other administrative duties in accordance to SLA.
- Ensuring All Underwriting & Claims Teams across Asia Pacific are provided with administrative support.
- Maintaining a highly effective and responsive working relationship with all internal stakeholders.
- Prioritising work commitments ensuring daily workflows are managed effectively and KPI maintained.
- Complying with all training materials and manuals
- Contributing to an effective team environment by interacting professionally with all team members and providing development, support and assistance as required.
- Ensuring compliance with all legal, statutory and corporate affairs requirements on a timely basis.
- Taking responsibility and showing initiative in the development of your technical and soft skills.
- Continuing to seek improvement of the product and of self by the continuous improvement of practices and processes.
- Performing other related duties as assigned by your manager or other appropriate officer.
To succeed in this role, you must be possess a strong team based mentality as well as good self-motivation
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy skills
- High level of data entry/typing skills and proficient computer operating skills
- Sound prioritisation and time management skills
- Sound verbal and written communications skills
- Basic relationship building skills - primarily internal
- Ability to work flexible hours to accommodate multiple time zone coverage across multiple AP offices.
This established global Insurance entity is strongly positioned and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate culture, they are looking for like-minded individuals whom are ready to step out of the box and leading in change!
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is calling out for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this Processing Services Assistant role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125