- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Experian Singapore
- 23 mai 19
• Responsible for producing appropriate functional and non functional requirements for large or complex changes up to the level of product boundaries and using the approved process to develop the needed artefacts, features and functions.
• Responsible for collecting feedback and defining requirements from all the involved stakeholders.
• Responsible for setting priorities in collaboration with key stakeholders against planned objectives.
• Analyse requirements for fitness of purpose as well as adherence to business objectives and consistency, challenging positively where appropriate.
• Responsible for coordinating development and defect resolution across multiple teams, programmes and locations.
• Collaborates with SDM and Program Managers to prioritise work packages, defect triage and defect resolution.
• Responsible for reviewing and confirming that designed architecture ultimately meets the specified requirements, business and end-user needs where applicable
• Responsible to learn the product, hands-on, to ensure proper understanding of context, features and functions
• Responsible for working closely with developers to ensure that the requirements are understood and the desired functionality is delivered
• Responsible for working with developers to discover underlying design gaps and/or technical gaps against associated risks e.g. security, performance, usability, etc.
• Responsible for assessing reported defects, triaging severity and prioritizing resolution based on business or use case
• Work with Program Managers, GSPM and GDS to assist with strategic planning (priorities) and gain early knowledge of future scope and goals
• Minimum experience of 5 years preferably in a global / regional bank OR a supplier to the credit industry
• Certification or proven track record in the domain desirable
• Excellent collaboration and influencing skills
• Excellent requirements gathering and analysis skill
• Able to demonstrate a strong understanding of business and translate that understanding into technical speak
• Able to communicate with stakeholders from different countries-Adapt to changes in a fast paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills