Project Coordinator, Service Delivery Operations
We are looking for skilled, passionate & highly motivated Service Delivery Operations Project Coordinator to help support Experian's Decision Analytics solutions. As a world leader in Decision Analytics, we pride ourselves in offering world class solutions to our clients & ensuring client satisfaction is always upheld. We require individuals who are strong believers in continuous improvement and are constantly driven to bring about positive change to processes. Purpose of Role
The primary responsibility of the Operations Project Coordinator is to provide administrative support to the Operations Managers and Resource Managers to include reporting, liaising with all management levels to provide summarized information on internal and external projects being managed through the regional operations. This position will provide holistic resource planning support, including long-term planning, forecasting, scheduling, and intraday monitoring. In addition, this person will also be responsible for managing, documenting, and updating internal and external processes/tools. ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITILES
- Manage the collation and reporting of individual project and programme progress reports to Management.
- Liaise with all project managers to ensure weekly project status reporting is provided in a timely manner.
- Update on a weekly basis the project dashboard for submission to the operational governance board.
- Prepare commentary to support the weekly dashboard to the regional steering committee.
- Receive/Update all requests for new projects staffing through the resourcing portal and consolidate for the operational leadership to review on a weekly basis.
- Produce and update the request log to enable tracking of all requests being made and the overall status.
- Manage the administration associated with market project request and allocation of project managers.
- Provide communication to the business on progress and status of all projects being managed through the PMOs.
- Ensure that communication is provided on any change to processes and tools.
- Manage the central documentation library ensuring that templates are current and available.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting as requested by Management and Executives.
- Support the operations team with the development of new implementation and documentation of new project management software and associated processes.
- Will train non project department staff in operations process so that smaller projects can be managed within the business while directly with updates
- Identify positive and negative trends in the delivery of projects. e-g development delivering ahead of or late v date forecast.
- Manage the operations email alias and group communication.
- 2-3 years resource management or project management experience in software solutions industry.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Microsoft Excel.
- Financial experience is a plus.
- 4+ years of experience supporting a PS organization or 2+ years with a college degree.
- Adept with project management software. Technical understanding of how process flows relate to the system.
- Skilled at creating reports, dashboards and analyzing data.
- An Understanding of delivery best practices and methodologies.
- An innate drive to solve complex problems, collaborate with others and mentor team members.
- Demonstrated ability to produce well-written and succinct analysis and documentation to stakeholders in development and product management.
- Must be highly detail oriented and accurate, extremely organized and able to multi-task effectively.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to tactfully respond to scheduling requests and provide alternative suggestions to satisfy all parties.
- Ability to build and maintain professional partnerships with all teams including a level of comfort with approaching management and higher level leadership.