About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
Role is to help Taskin Salih & Leak Woon Chong run the Service Reliability Transformation, which includes the TS.TSC TS-TSC
- Manage the logistics for the TS-TSC meetings - setup up invite, manage attendees (or) delegatees, meeting room management
- Prepare the agenda and publish
- Project material required at the meeting
- Record & minute the meeting
- Publish attendance, minutes of the meeting & agreed actions
- Follow up actions & bring it to the TS-TSC for any changes
- Manage the TOR (Terms of Reference)
- Maintain & manage the SR.Book of Work
- Get updates & keep the forum informed on the status & benefits of the SR.Portfolio
- Relate the SR related data to each of the MT's objectives. Provide regular updates
- Reconcile and manage differences between the SR.BoW & TS.BoW
- Relate to the metrics needed for SR
- Manage stakeholders related to SR
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.