Project Manager - Migration
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory MY
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Sdn Bhd
- 16 mars 18 2018-03-16
Candidates will be leading End to End ownership of migration projects. Work with sending and receiving side leaders to review the opportunity, assess decouplability, design solutions and manage migration.
- Be highly organized and a good multi-tasker.
- Take charge and know how to lead
- Be an effective communicator.
- Know how and when to negotiate
- Be detail-oriented.
- Recognize and solve problems quickly.
- Possess the necessary technical skills
- End to End ownership of migration projects. Work with sending and receiving side leaders to review the opportunity, assess decouplability, design solutions and manage migration
- Adherence to the migrations framework and methodology for seamless movement of work from sending to receiving side
- Drive project meetings to monitor project progress. Ensure comprehensive documentation during project lifecycle - Toll gate documents, legal documents, etc
- Work closely with various functional teams i.e Talent Acquisition, training, Operations, Property, Finance, etc for project execution
- Drive Toll gate reviews, Project Communication
- Seasoned leader with over 10 years of work experience across ITES BPO function with previous experience of leading PMO for large Transition / Migration initiatives
- Candidate should have over 3 + years experience in leading Migrations / Transitions function within Banking and Financial Services organization for processes and functions
- Excellent understanding of migration methodology, Six Sigma/Lean Tools and Contractual framework RFI, RFP, SOW, SLA, etc
- Excellent presentation, communication and influencing skills since the role requires PMO governance and change management with senior leaders across the organization
- Focus on execution and ability to manage through ambiguity and drive performance and change
- Should have excellent understanding of business metrics and performance management. Specific to forecasting and capacity planning, Pay for performance, productivity, etc
- Ability to think strategically and logically structure and process large amounts of data into meaningful and actionable recommendations
- Strong analytics and ability to proactively identify opportunities and drive results
- Prior consulting experience is a plus
- Should have a good understanding of technology infrastructure and set up requirements i.e connectivity, bandwidth, BRD, production environment, etc