- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory MY
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad
- 22 juin 18 2018-06-22
• Undertake Business-As-Usual responsibilities in supporting TLM (Transaction Lifecycle Management) system.
• Participates in TLM solutions and projects.
• Undertake ad-hoc projects and assignments relating to reconciliation.
• Team Lead, Accounts Control & Reconciliation
• Strong knowledge and experience in TLM system would be an advantage.
• Knowledge on banking products or at least 3-5 years working experience in banking industry preferred.
• Proficient in Ms Office Application, especially Access.
• Knowledge on BI tool such as Qlikview (QV) would be an advantage
• Good communication skills & strong analytical skills
• Able to be a team player as well as working independently within tight deadlines
• Meticulous, highly motivated, focused, results-oriented, strong drive for excellence