Required Business Analyst from Banking/Insurance
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Capita Global Sdn Bhd
- 22 août 18
We are looking for a Sr/ Business Analyst for our Banking, Insurance client in KL
- Responsible for delivering outstanding deliverables. You need to be able to Wow the customer!
- Help customer to make the right decisions by consulting with industry experience and best practises knowledge.
- Be able to design re-engineered and improved process and user interface designs and / or requirements during user workshops.
- Ensure delivered software is as per business and functional requirements as stated by the client. To be able to prepare appropriate documentations and presentations to capture requirements.
- Provide domain leadership and consultancy on domain specific solutions in pre-sales support
- Collaborate extensively with AWPL ecosystem to develop validated solutions and share with internal stakeholders and clients as appropriate.
- Learn AWPL Products and other related products used in the projects and be able to define best-of-breed solutions around them.
- Provide Training to partners, vendors or clients during specific phases of the projects, as required.
- Be able to guide customers for their benefit realization management.
- Seek and participate in solution opportunities by defining scope and project sizing.
Mandatory skills / knowledge:
- Be able to work effectively in a multi-party solution delivery team including partners, vendors, clients and internal teams.
- Ability to work with the Sales / Pre-Sales / technology team to respond to RFCs / RFPs and design and deliver enterprise IT solutions.
- Extensive knowledge in one or more banking products
- Effectively completed 1 or more large Business Process Improvement initiative using a BPM / workflow (not limited to IBM Case Manager) and/or ECM (enterprise content management / document management system) software (not limited to IBM Filenet).
- Experience and knowledge of various types SDLC (not restricted to Agile and Waterfall) and requirement gathering methodologies
- Strong problem solving, communication and time management skills. Expertise in BPM AS-IS to TO-BE Process Redesign and/or Document Capture with Document Management Solutions.
- Conceptual knowledge of various Integration approaches – SOA, Web services and Frontend Integration
Mandatory Domain Expertise:
- The candidate should have expertise in the Banking Trade Finance (e.g.: Import & Export Letter of Credit, Shipping Guarantees, Advance Payment Guarantees / Custom Guarantees / Retention Guarantees, Cash against Documents etc). Apart from the domain knowledge in Trade, knowledge of Credit Process (Loans) is desired.
Preferred skills and knowledge:
- Solutions development and delivery experience in these domains, including:
- Knowledge of key software applications / Core Systems in the Banking space.
- Project management and implementation experience in Insurance solutions.
- Organizing successful product development programs.
- Certifications in Project Management, Business Analysis, and/or Banking.
Should have at least 8 years of experience.