SAP Audit Manager
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Position summary
Ready for a fast-paced exciting career? Have a passion for helping your clients reduce risk and increase value? As a Manager in Deloitte's Risk Advisory practice, you'll provide our clients with specialized audit analytics and internal control services related to financial reporting. You'll plan and manage engagements and lead teams to ensure deliverables meet work plan specifications and deadlines. You'll also help clients navigate the complexities, risks and opportunities in their "extended enterprises" by proactively managing and monitoring risks presented by third party relationships. Work you'll do
- Work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients.
- Led SAP related projects.
- Build professional relationships with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions, support for development of business possibilities and for personal development
- Oversee, coordinate, and manage all aspects of the implementation for new and existing clients.
- Communicate and manage internal and external implementation requirements and expectations.
- Provide audit findings, propose recommendation and follow-up action plans.
- Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
Our specialists understand the dynamics of serving complex, global clients across multiple industries, and the importance of increasing transparency around business performance. We provide specialized audit analytics and internal control services for external audit clients and other services for financial reporting. To further explore opportunities and mitigate the risks presented by different markets, we also work with clients to navigate complexities, risks and opportunities presented by third-party relationships. Learn more about Deloitte's Risk and Financial Advisory Assurance practice. Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Analyst across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- 7+ year of audit, IT implementation and/or industry experience. Be the Subject Matter Expert in related field.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and manage engagements along with ensuring deliverables meet work plan specifications and deadlines.
- Led and monitor SAP ERP modules implementation such as FI, CO in various industries.
- Led and monitor SAP BI modules implementation in various industries.
- Propose, program or configure, document and test business solution in SAP application according to the functional and technical requirements
- Good background in auditing techniques and/or computer control environments, SAP controls experience
- Experience identifying SAP controls, developing and executing test plans
- Demonstrated ability to write report segments and to participate in presentations
- Ability to work independently on multiple complex tasks/projects
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Degree in Information System, Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent, BA/BS in Business Administration.
- Open to travel requirements
Preferred but not mandatory:
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- MBA or Masters in Accounting or Information Systems
- CPA/CISA/CISSP/CIA or equivalent
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: ME58-173365-2019