SAP Concur Senior Administrator
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Deloitte Malaysia
- 21 avr. 19
SAP Concur Senior Administrator
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you'll do
We are seeking a Concur Senior Administrator who under minimal supervision will independently navigate the Concur system, manage its daily operations and lead Concur related change requests and projects. This position will be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Responsible for Concur administrator functions including creating expense types, validating expense account coding, creating audit rules and managing interfaces with SAP ECC.
- Daily contact with Concur Service Administrator (the vendor), Deloitte Finance key users and general employees to troubleshoot and resolve issues, providing subject matter advice.
- Process various metrics reports out of Concur for Finance stakeholders.
- Manage user security (permission, reporting roles).
- Manage governance of change requests.
- Lead other Concur projects as needed.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Minimum 3 years of Concur Request and Concur Expense life cycle experience.
- Experience in either implementation or support or both.
- Experience with Concur Request and Concur Expense administration, including Accounting Administration and Cash Advance management.
- Strong functional experience in approval workflows, business processes and best practices.
- Technical expertise and experience with Concur integrations, feeds, loads and extracts including the Standard Accounting Extract.
- Experience as a Concur user with the expense life cycle (e.g. creating expense types, adding attendees, expense allocation, itemization and mileage setup).
- Possess a recognized university degree in Computer Science, Information System or equivalent.
- English language proficiency is required. Proficiency in other Asian language(s) will be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills, including previous exposure to senior management and the ability to present information accordingly.
- Ability to work in a diverse, high-performance team in a collaborative culture.
- Very strong customer service, analytical and problem-solving skills
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: MQ149-165008-2019