Senior Analyst, Regulatory Reporting - Malaysia
- MYR7,000 monthly
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia
- CDI, Plein-temps
- LMA Recruitment , Numéro de Licence EA : 11C4684
- 20 sept. 17
Our international banking client is now in search of a Manager, Regulatory Reporting, to join their team in Kuala Lumpur.
A member of the Country Finance Division’s Management Team, the role focuses on delivering management, group, regulatory, risk, compliance and ad hoc reports in addition to financial statements in a timely manner, complete with analysis of significant trends and variances.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare and review local regulatory and statistical returns to external parties on a timely basis complete with analysis of the financial performance reported.
- Responsible in supporting regulatory return and all credit and non-credit risk reporting.
- Implement new regulatory requirements as required by Bank Negara.
- Coordinate with business managers to obtain information required by Bank Negara and others.
- Assist in the development of new group systems or regulatory reporting systems and maintenance/ continuous development of the existing finance systems.
- Provide PSGL support to business in relation to queries, problem solving, training, and user requirements.
- Analysis of significant trends and variances, key indicators.
- Participate in Group projects which have a financial or finance systems implications.
- Supporting the implementation of Basel III, Group and Local Reporting and any other new requirements
- To help raise awareness and to develop in-house expertise to keep abreast of current Financial Accounting Standards and its implications.
- Implement the operational risk management and assurance framework. To embed management of operational risk and maintain a compliance culture through undertaking periodic compliance risk focused self-assessments, highlighting exceptions, generating accurate and timely compliance reports, assess Finance risks and ensure that controls exist to mitigate them.
- To continuously review the team’s current workflow methodology and re-engineer processes to derive optimum output.
Qualifications and Skills
- Graduate in Finance/ Accounting or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of solid and related working experience is required.
- Working experience in banking environment and/or audit firms is required.
- Exposure to regulatory reporting and systems and good knowledge and understanding of the finance function.
- Professional qualifications in accounting/finance would have definite advantage.
- Strong communicator with analytical mindset.
EA Reg no: R1659578
EA Licence No.: 11C4684
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D