Senior Analytical Science Manager
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Experian Singapore
- 21 mai 19
Senior Analytical Science Manager
The role sits within our Decision Analytics/ Marketing Services/ Credit Services business, one of our four Global Business Lines.
Experian Decision Analytics helps client achieve and sustain significant growth. We do this by enabling clients to make analytics-based customer decisions that support their strategic goals. As experts in uniting business understanding with consumer and business information, analytics and strategy execution, we empower clients to optimize customer value and actively manage it over time. This role therefore has clear accountability for creating measurable value within our client organizations.
Purpose of Role
This role is responsible for efficiently and effectively managing multiple and complex projects from concept to implementation on time, within budget and in line with client expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
•Develop industry best practice model development/validation frameworks (Basel II) for corporate and SME portfolios of a Bank
•Develop predictive models to predict the credit risk of corporates this include quantitative and qualitative components
•Experience in conducting market research (at sector level) and use the outcome to incorporated into risk decision making Experience in developing and implementing Basel II PD,EAD,LGD, IFRS9, Stress Testing parameters for the corporate portfolio
•Expertise to perform hands-on non retail modelling work and address client queries successfully
•Experience in analysing Corporate financials to design early warning signals of company failure/closure
•Mentor and coach junior team members in model development process
•Drive high standards of customer service and proactive client communication throughout the project term
•Proactively communicate project status and deliverables through the life of the project
•Ensure issues raised by the client are resolved in a timely and efficient manner
•Support the client through the project, providing guidance through project design to implementation
•Prepare and deliver structured model development/validation training courses to the SEA clients
•Flexible to travel to client locations on short notice for project delivery/presales (75%)
Knowledge & Experience
- 10-15 years' experience in credit risk modelling across customer life cycle
- Thorough understanding of the Application/Behaviour/Collection scorecard development process.
- Thorough understanding of BASEL II PD, EAD, Stress Testing and LGD/ IFRS9 Impairment model development & validation process is a must.
- Thorough knowledge of the use and application of analytical methodologies Linier Regression, Logistic Regression etc
- Thorough understanding of segmentation techniques CHAID, CART etc.
- Analytical Consulting experience is a plus, likely from Big 4s or other reputed consulting firms/ Working in the risk analytics (model development & Validation) of an international bank
- Good understanding of loss forecasting methodologies and Risk Based Pricing decision Framework
- Thorough understanding of Banking and NBFS data structures with exposure to Risk Data Cube
- Extensive experience of Managing large, multiple and complex projects within a complex, international organisation
- Able to interpret technical features into commercial benefits.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent and proven project management skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
Degree or equivalent standard, with a high numeric content e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Operational Research, Economics, Physical Sciences.