Senior Associate - Professional Exams Support
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services Industry/Sector
Not Applicable Specialism
IFS - Human Capital (HC) Management Level
Senior Associate Job Description & Summary
A career in Learning and Development, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to contribute to the success of our people by developing quality and relevant learning initiatives that constantly improve the PwC experience. You'll help us identify and source the best instructors, develop learning and performance improvement solutions across traditional and virtual classroom environments, and consult with other areas of the Firm to ensure our curriculums and initiatives support the PwC strategy.
As part of our Operations team within Learning and Development, you'll help deliver PwC initiatives and execute business goals set by leadership. You'll be helping the team with all mechanics of learning and development such as project management, implementation, systems support, content development and vendor management. Responsibilities :
Requirements / Qualifications :
- Manage the operations of exams support for all Lines of Service.
- Work with professional bodies and tuition providers to create a seamless experience for those pursuing exams.
- Coach staff on their career and professional development.
- Graduate in any field of studies, with a minimum of 3 years prior work experience.
- Communicates well in English (both verbal & written).
- Able to multitask and has an eye for details.
- Well versed with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheet.
- Familiarity with professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? Government Clearance Required? Job Posting End Date