Senior Business Analyst - RPA
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory MY
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad
- 19 mai 18 2018-05-19
Senior Business Analyst - RPA
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
We are currently looking for.... ·
Drive agreed LEAN projects & Lean Management in the Product Operations Vertical job holder is responsible for
o Meet Charter Goals
o Effective stakeholders and Champions/ Sponsors engagement
o Provide mentoring and monitoring support for LEAN projects run by other LEAN trained staff in the Hubs and the countries
o Provide Support and drive the adoption & sustained implementation of Lean Management in individual units in the Product Vertical.
· Work with the LOE Training Team to push the LEAN Training agenda for Hub and country operations staff & drive certifications
· Ensure senior management team in the relevant product/ product operations verticals are kept updated and abreast of plans and achievements/ status
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
· Post Graduate (Engineers and MBAs preferred)
· Should have overall 5 -7 years of experience in Operations in Wealth Management, Financial Markets Operations / Securities Services Operations
· Lean Sig Sigma Black Belts preferred
· Knowledge of Statistical software like Minitab, JMP, Sysstat. Etc
· Coaching, mentoring & training experience would be an advantage
Leading the way in International Banking. With more than 86,000 employees in 68 countries, and a 150-year history in some of the world's most dynamic markets, Standard Chartered is listed on the London and Hong Kong Stock Exchanges as well as the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges in India. See our history
We have an opportunity for…. Enter JD here!
Leading the way in International Banking. Standard Chartered is one of the world's most dynamic and exciting international banks. Once you have joined the team, we offer many opportunities to expand and grow your career.
The successful applicant will.... Enter JD here!
Proposition 1 - A diverse culture
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...
Proposition 2 - Rewarding good performance
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our core values and mantra - here for good. And if you perform well consistently, we'll give you the rewards you deserve. Are you looking for a career that can expand your horizons? We have one..
Proposition 3 - Career development
If you're a bright mind with big ambitions, we'll actively encourage you to fulfil your potential. Thanks to our rich and varied international footprint, we can offer exciting opportunities working across different countries and cultures. Apply Now and take the next step in fulfilling your potential.