• Gather appropriate client information to present and mitigate risks
• Deliver a complete, synthetic and coherent up-to-date counter party and credit risk analysis
• Complete credit proposals enabling the credit committee to make informed decisions
• Support the relationship manager/front line officer in credit process-related matters within credit scope
• Monitor portfolio including but not limited to financial covenants, risks alert and core data checks
• Update credit methodologies and policies, as well as share and develop industry intelligence
• Possess a minimum five years of relevant credit experience in the banking industry.
• Strong understanding of corporate financial statements and financial concepts
• Ability to deliver solid presentation of credit proposals to local credit committees
• Ability to meet clients jointly with relationship managers to deepen the understanding of a credit
• Participate in discussions on potential deals and projects linked to improving credit process efficiency
Interested candidates please email to email@example.com.
Kalyn Kong (EA Reg no: R1110919)
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684
It’s easy to get pompous about what we do. To name drop our global clients or wax lyrical about ‘pioneering psychometric testing’. But if you’re not careful, you lose sight of what’s really important; relationships and people.
Without relationships, you don’t truly understand the client, their business culture and who they really need. You miss the nuances of each candidate, the human behind the CV and what makes them tick. And the ‘right fit’ slowly starts to blister.
Since 1999, LMA has supplied great candidates to blue-chip businesses in London and Singapore. We draw on in-depth market intelligence and use industry-leading tools to search, screen and select. We have specialist consultants and a global network. And we’re professional beyond measure.
But we never lose sight of what matters; how important the right people are to businesses, and the right careers are to people.