Senior Information Technology Asset Specialist
About the Role
As a member of our IT Asset Management team, you will be based in SWIFT Malaysia as a member of the Early Engagement and Operation Support Team.
You need to be strong in IT Asset Management with sufficient proficiency in IT related and business audits to ensure the department matches compliance expectations.
You will be leveraging data analytics and reporting and you will be diving into internal processes to identify adequate controls in line with CRO and Audit recommendations and support.
You will also contribute to the Department's continuous improvement mindset and enhance our control framework and supervisory controls.
You need to have good communication skills that can sufficiently interface with internal stakeholders with different business profiles. What to expect
What will make you successful? Experience & Professional Knowledge
- You will ensure the accuracy of our IT Asset management repository in both hardware and software asset
- You will ensure compliance with third party licenses entitlements and T&C of our software assets
- You will manage acquisition, deployment, utilization, tracking, security, and final disposition of IT assets
- You will manage and design supervisory controls and process to ensure pre-audit exercises in accordance to our core processes and internal and external mandatory controls
- You will assist in the achievement of the department's strategic objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and processes
- You will promote continuous improvement
- You will provide support to IT initiatives by recommending alternatives, identification of emerging technologies and knowledge of IT activities
- You will invest into data analytics to reduce manual work and achieve the necessary speed of detection and correction
- You will participate to the clearance of audit exceptions raised in audit reports taking necessary action to implement the structural improvement to avoid repeat
Education, qualification and training
- More than 5 years of relevant working experience
- Knowledge/Experience in managing global and strategic IT Asset Management
- Software License Management - Microsoft, Adobe, SAP, IBM, Oracle, etc
- Vendor Management - Governance & Stakeholder management, Financial Management & Billing, Contract management and Audit
- University degree - (preferably in IT, Accounting or Economics)
- IAITAM ITAM/CSAM certified is (are) a plus
- ITIL V3 certified and preferably have knowledge/experience in Agile methodology will have added advantage
- Strong communicator, excellent stakeholder management and relationship builder
- Be a firm counterpart for both internal and external vendors
- Being able to function as a team lead and well verse in the IT Asset Management domain
- Strategic thinking and alignment skills (vision/concepts)
- Result oriented, persuasive, problem solving skills
- Accountability, taking ownership and flexibility
- Excellent and effective communication skills - both verbal and written in English
- Detail oriented in the execution of procedures
- Good Team player, who shares problems and solutions, pro-actively offers to help others.
- Strong focus on operational excellence and on continuous improvement
What we offer [ click here ] SWIFT - Make your impact
[ click here ]
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team. Review LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below :
Chariz Dulawan - Global Head of Operations
Malcolm Lee - Hiring Manager
Pearlin See - Team Member