Senior SAP Developer
About the Role
In line with team objectives, policies and procedures, to advise, lead, control and follow through design, development of specifications, coding, testing and maintenance of high quality application software, tools and development projects. What to expect?
What will make you successful? Education, Experience & Knowledge
- You will design, develop, test, install and support programs/systems. Support projects proposals on the basis of cost/benefit justification interfacing with stakeholders across functional and geographical lines.
- You will meet with customers to understand needs and requirements and make recommendations on best practice systems solutions for small to medium size/complexity/risk projects.
- You will analyse detail systems factors: input/output requirements, information flow, hardware and software requirements, alternative approaches, etc.
- You will validate alternative problem management proposals and make decisions on solutions.
- You will provide technical assistance to other SWIFT colleagues and assist in resolving problems reported by less senior team members.
- You will provide technical guidance to customers and act as mentor to less senior team members. May give presentations to management and customers.
- You may prepare and complete systems documentation and operating procedures.
- You may lead design review meetings for small to medium size/complexity/risk projects.
- You may coordinate and monitor the activities, such as schedules and costs, of a small project team.
- You will evaluate and recommend technical feasibility and estimates of the proposed systems solutions.
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team.
- University degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in systems development.
- Good knowledge in SAP ABAP, SAP UI5/Fiori Development and Object Oriented Programming.
- DevOps knowledge is an advantage.
Review LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below :
Franck Papegay - Manager
Lezlin Lim - Superior
Lai Cheng - Recruiter What we offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.