Senior Software Engineer (PLSQL)
Job ID: 002186 The Role:
- Provide solutions and guidance for complex programming solutions.
- Design and document applications and databases according to the user/ business requirements.
- Analyse and design test scenarios and test cases based on business and/or technical requirements.
- Lead a team to conduct complex feasibility studies on strategic IT solutions.
- Apply enterprise architecture in the design and development of applications/ databases.
- Conduct training to team members for knowledge sharing purpose.
- Conduct workshops and facilitate information collection.
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as and when required by management.
Job Requirements The Person:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Systems.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in PL/SQL, Weblogic, Oracle Reports and Oracle Forms technologies.
- Posses preferably 3 years of experience in Life/General insurance industry.
- Experience in building Insurance System will be advantageous
- Possess PL/SQL, Weblogic, Oracle Reports and Oracle Forms technologies
- Strong development knowledge on Object-Oriented Software Engineering
- Ability to work independently, detail-oriented, analytical, resourceful and have strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to produce high quality work under pressure.
- Applicant must be a Malaysian Citizen.