- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad
- 23 nov. 17 2017-11-23
- To perform loan settlement functions for Business segments.
- To prepare redemption statement and to perform cancellation of facilities /discharge of charge/ issuance letter of consent.
- To perform collateral creation / maintenance for Business segments.
- To support system maintenance from Loan Recovery Unit / Prevention & Rehabilitation Unit / BBi
- To perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma or Degree in Business Administration, Finance, MIS or related area preferred;
- Has at least 2 years experience (preferable experience with Banking industry)
- Pleasant disposition with good interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and must be a team worker with the ability to demonstrate good teamwork amongst staff
- Self-motivated, dedicated, commitment and result oriented, to complete all tasks assigned within SLA with zero defect.
- Willing to work longer hours, when required
- Possess a positive attitude, initiative and good sense of responsibility.
- Able to take any tasks assigned by Dept Head from time to time.
- Flexible to be transferred to any unit/section when necessary and
- Familiar with Microsoft Software applications especially in Words, Excel