- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory MY
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad
- 24 sept. 18 2018-09-24
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
We are currently looking for Splunk Engineer
· Having Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent
· 5-7 years of relevant experience in IT; out of which at least 3-4 years' experience in Splunk, on large and complex projects/ operations.
· 2 - 3 years of experience in Banking Security Administration and System Reporting services sector preferred.
· In-depth understanding of Splunk concepts - Splunk Certified Candidates will be an added advantage.
Knowledge in various technology platforms, domains and application development. Advanced knowledge of UNIX, Windows, Security will be highly preferred.
· Detail oriented, highly organized, and able to handle a variety of tasks in an efficient manner.
· Ability to collect and analyse data, establish facts, and make recommendations in written and oral form
· Possess strong decision making, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
· Ability to work well autonomously and within a team environment
· Strong business / client engagement skills
· Time management skills with the ability to effectively follow up and track information
· Experience working in a geographically dispersed team is an added advantage
Proposition - A diverse culture
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...