- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Sdn Bhd
- 20 mars 19
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
1. This position is part of the Level one support team which are key resources supporting the CEMS Production Support (BC4).
2. Her key task also involves 24/7 rotation for shift and health monitoring. (requiring Grade 8 and below).
3. Part of the CEMS team to support 46 countries including key markets like HK, MY, SG, India and UAE.
4. Part of the team which plays a critical role for work order, batch support, incident support and user interaction for incident management to resolve incident tickets.
5. Part of the Chennai-KL BCP PSS team for CEMS application support.
6. Increasingly critical position as part of first level support team (as GSD is no longer supporting CEMS).
7. To support the DR drill exercises
Skills & Attributes
• Good communication skills
• High interest in troubleshooting
• Professional and open mindset towards change.
• Self-motivated and eager to learn
• Able to work closely with other team members as well as work independently
Must have (maximum of 5 bullet points)
• Experienced engineer or manager and one who understands all systems aspects and delivery requirements of the service that has been impacted.
• Strong Product & Functional knowledge of Retail, Private Banking and Wealth Management applications in SCB.
• Exposed to technical support of a variety of applications in Retail, Private Banking and Wealth Management in SCB.
• Excellent knowledge of infrastructure in Standard Chartered Bank.
• Networking fundamentals, mainly TCP/IP and a basic understanding in routing and switching protocols.
Technical Skills: Java, Springs, Hibernate, Oracle, DB2, Unix/Linux OS, Shell Scripting/Ctrl M (Added advantage)
Nice to have
• ITIL certified
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.