Support Specialist - Technology & Operations
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
• Responsible for supporting, maintenance and documenting technical specification as part of a Production Support Team.
• Provide end-to-end support and implement resolution to resolve incident tickets.
• Analyse the Change impact in production environment. Provide change implementation support.
• Perform production support activities by:
• Providing root caused analysis and resolution within the specified SLA
a. System maintenance
b. Capacity Planning
c. Data Analysis
d. Vendor Coordination/Management Our Ideal Candidate
• At least 6 - 10 years of experience in production support & development environment
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Able to interact and communicate well with users & business.
• Have technical knowledge and hands on experience on Java architecture/framework such as Struts, Spring MVC, Hibernate, CXF, Castor, etc.
• Experience in SQL, DB2, Oracle DB objects/design such as Stored Procedure, View, Trigger, etc.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.