Support Specialist - Technology & Operations
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. Role Description - Service Owner
· Accountable for the Production Service across the domain
· Accountable for driving stability initiatives across the domain to ensure EOY Major Incident objectives are met
o Reduce Major incidents by 50%
o Reduce outage hours attributed to major incidents by 50%
o Reduce number of major and medium incidents caused by change by 50%
· Accountable for the plan to address LPI reduction hygiene initiative to meet EOY objective
o Reduce overall # of LPI by 50%
o Human generated LPI by 50%
o System generated LPI by 50%
· Accountable for the plan to address PID reduction hygiene initiative to meet EOY objective
o Decrease monthly PID utilisation by 50%
· Accountable for ensuring the correct monitoring capabilities are in place, constantly reviewed and enhanced
· Accountable for creating a service and stability improvement plan, and tracks items to completion
· Take a customer facing view of the TS services, and ensure we have segregation in place to limit customer impact
· Understand the obsolescence risk rating for TS services within the domain, and works with PS MT to help address
· Understand the CVE status, assist with communication and scheduling and ensure domain reporting is accurate
· Understand the CCM/IVT status, assist with communication and scheduling and ensure domain reporting is accurate
· Risk: Has full awareness of open risks across the domain, working with ORM, that could impact stability
· Understand change initiatives for the domain, ensure stability is at the forefront of people's mind, challenge and question
· Accountable for ensuring there are zero overdue RCA actions for Critical and High incidents
· Works with the ATOS Service Manager, defines and tracks service improvement items specific to ATOS
· Works with the country program, country team, domain, defines / tracks service stability items specific to integration
· Ensures all services are defined in the IT Service Catalogue and holds periodic reviews to ensure always up to date
· Participate in monthly Vendor service reviews (Pure, ATOS, Stratoscale, AWS, Dell, IBM, Oracle etc)
· Accountable for the definition and execution of the service strategy
· Accountable for the plan to address CMDB hygiene initiative to meet EOY objective
o Target >98% scorecard rating
· Owns Risk and Control, compliance with policy
· Owns infrastructure and security hygiene compliance Role - Production Service Manager (includes TSM function)
· Attends all Medium, High and Critical MIM bridges and validates severity
· Attends incidents bridges for all customer impacting incidents regardless of severity or impacted service.
· Escalated to Technology Service Owner where needed to ensure bridge is progressing as required.
· Attends the TS-TSC and owns all stability related actions for the domain.
· Accountable for ensuring that PIR's are completed within required time frame
· Attends PM/RCA calls with the affected team and ensures remedial actions committed to are realistic and comprehensive
· Accountable for chairing the weekly Change Review Board for the domain, including ATOS changes and has a total view of change taking place across the environment.
· Be part of the Production Service Manager guild across the wider Platform Services team, to ensure alignment of duties, discuss thematic trends as well as look for areas of risk and opportunity
· Has a holistic service view across the domain, but does not sit within the technical domain.
· Primary point of contact for any CNC driven initiatives including onboarding of new tools (Adobe Connect, Everbridge etc.)
· Conducts regular re-certifications of crash lists (SWN, EB), approver lists (S@R)
· Accountable for performing periodic stability/FMEA reviews
· Accountable for chairing the monthly domain service reviews, including ATOS Role - Strategic Operations:
· Accountable for creating the monthly domain service review packs for Incident, Problem, Change
o Incident to include data for # major incidents, outage hours, customer impacting incidents, major and medium incidents caused by change
o Change to include change types, failed changes, incidents caused by change, not closed within 24hrs, PIR
o Problem to include MIS around open RCA items, RAG status
· Accountable for creating the weekly CRB pack for the domains
· Accountable for providing TS scorecard data
· Accountable for providing MIS reporting for PS objectives ( CMDB, LPI reduction, PID reduction) and ensuring it is in the correct consumable format for domain to act upon
· Accountable for reporting progress on domain projects including MIS
· Accountable for publishing weekly data relevant to objectives, incidents, pid withdrawals etc.