* Expanding business remit * Exciting career progression * Competitive salary and benefits
Our client is an international consulting firm. They are actively hiring a Systems Administrator to design, build and provide ongoing support to hosted and managed environments.
About the Role
- Perform OS and application installations and upgrades to Windows systems; and maintain them in accordance with established policies, procedures, and SLAs
- Monitor and tune Windows systems to achieve optimum uptime and performance
- Provide capacity planning for all Windows and Microsoft systems to allow proper expansion and growth
- Support servers in a 24x7 environment; plan and schedule server outages to perform hardware and software upgrades within a given window
- Understand and manage Microsoft, and other third party applications, such as Exchange, SharePoint, Lync/Skype and BES etc.
- Bachelors' or diploma holder in Computer Science or relevant IT discipline(s)
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Microsoft exchange 2010/2013/2016 Server
- Experience with large Exchange and/or Active Directory multi-tenant deployments
How to Apply
Contact Jaecent Lei at Jaecent.Lei@ambition.com.my or apply now quoting reference number AGP 240020. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710